City of London
There are a lot of ways that Londoners can make a positive impact on the environment. The CityGreen Program through the City of London is dedicated to supporting residents and households to make those 'greener choices'. CityGreen encompasses several departments and divisions within the Corporation and includes such broad topics as:
- Water and the environment
- Garbage, recycling and yard waste collection
- Cycling, walking and other active transportation choices
- Find resources to support your neighbourhood association, apply for community grants and find support for neighbourhood events
- City Map Gallery
- And many other environmentally-focused initiatives.