Carolinian Canada is a network of leaders growing healthy landscapes for a green future in the Carolinian Zone, Ontario’s extraordinary far south in the spirit and practice of reconciliation.
Bringing the Zone Together
We connect science, community and business for healthy ecosystems and climate-smart neighbourhoods from Toronto to Windsor, Ontario.
Carolinian Canada builds relationships for a strong, resilient support network for healthy landscapes. There are many, many important organizations working on healthy landscape goals in the Carolinian Zone and Carolinian Canada exists to connect them to meet shared objectives on the landscape and to bring the Zone together for greater tangible impact.
Cross-Sector Platforms for Healthy Landscapes
Carolinian Canada is co-creating new ways to assist diverse communities. Multi-partner platforms harness the science of healthy landscapes, new technology and people power to accelerate strategic conservation action.
As of 2020, these platforms connect 300 groups, 5,000 volunteers and 37,000 hectares to support 14 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Join the discussion. Connect to save local wildlife, water and our way of life.
Big Picture Protected Areas Strategy - save unique local nature
- Double our positive impact for healthy landscapes.
My Wild Green Home - steward wild and climate-smart neighbourhoods
- The Zone's wildest expo goes virtual! Choose your own adventure to save the planet.
In the Zone - seed Canada's Biggest Wildlife Garden connecting Toronto to Windsor
- What if you had 6 months to save a species but you're stuck at home? Join the 10K Challenge for hundreds of giveaways for climate-smart wildlife lovers!
Conservation Impact Bond - lead the way to a green future
- Invest in healthy landscapes - Explore the Deshkan Ziibi Conservation Impact Bond Pilot launched March 2020
Shifting the Paradigm - connect with diverse leaders growing a healthy Zone
- A professional forum presented in partnership with WWF-Canada
Carolinian Canada Coalition is a Canadian Registered Charity 83559 4722