FOR EVERY KIT SOLD, WE DONATE ONE TO AN INDIGENOUS COMMUNITY!
Heal the land at home with your purchase of a Garden Kit!
Healing Gardens Native Plant Garden Kits have precious seeds to restore, reconcile people and ecosystems, and save wildlife and water. These seeds will grow into local wildflowers native to the Carolinian Zone. Treat them with respect, care and compassion. Recognize the power that the seeds have in creating a healthy future and lasting legacy.
Curated by Indigenous community members and ecologists, our kits help you grow a healthy garden and a climate-smart yard. Use your kit to earn Healthy Garden Points with In The Zone. All our seeds have been selected by our ecologist to be ecologically appropriate for the Carolinian Zone.
Your Healing Garden Kit comes with:
- Climate Smart Year-round planting instructions
- 15g of mixed native seeds (your choice of wet or dry)
- Thank You Postcard
- Wildlife Garden Planning Guide
- Local Indigenous designed & printed bandana (courtesy of Antler River Press)
- Planning a Wildlife Garden brochure
- Four Seasons brochure
- In the Zone Garden Sign
- Butterfly sticker
- Healing Garden Activity Guide*
* Please note, this item is currently in creation with our Indigenous partners. You will be notified this fall when it is available. You will have the option to view the PDF online or order a printed copy to be mailed to you.
Moist Meadow Seed Mixes contain: Blue Vervain, Brown-eyed Susan, Common Milkweed, Swamp Milkweed, Sweet Ox-eye, Switch Grass, Virginia Mountain Mint, and Wild Bergamot.
Dry Prairie Seed Mixes contain: Brown-eyed Susan, Bush Cover, Common Milkweed, Hairy Beard Tongue, Hoary Vervain, Sweet Ox-eye, Switch Grass, Upland White Aster, Virginia Mountain Mint, Wild Bergamot, and Yellow Hyssop.
Looking for bulk kits for an event or a group? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.