Annual General Meeting 2017:
Innovation Works, 201 King St., London, Ontario
Growing a green future is everybody's business. These interactive sessions are for everyone who cares about healthy and climate-smart communities from Toronto to Windsor.
This year we are running a paperless AGM. All materials will be posted here. Highlights will be on screen at the event. Contact us for paper copies.
Overview of Networking Agenda - details
10 am Carolinian Canada strategic plan session – Building a green hub for a new age
Noon Networking Lunch
1 pm Big Picture Collaborative sessions – Reversing a centuries-old trend of habitat loss
4 pm Annual General Meeting – Building a Sustainable Support Network for Healthy Ecosystems: Elections, Annual Report & more
- Participate in Big Picture Collaborative
- Renew your personal, professional and group memberships in Carolinian Canada
- Sponsorship starting at $250
- Submit a topic for 5 minute update - Bring a display – apply with registration for limited spots
- Subsidies available for travel or registration as needed
10 am – Strategic Plan– Building a green hub for a new age
Help CCC to think strategically about their future actions and model as they consider implementation of the report "Ivey MBA Students and Carolinian Canada Coalition Collaboration: Strategy Assessment and Recommendations"
1 pm – Big Picture Collaborative – Reversing a centuries-old trend of habitat loss
This is the Carolinian Zone – unique, wild and home to one quarter of Canadians. Join us in collaborating for a Big Picture 5-year strategy to grow healthy habitat for a green future for wildlife and people.
- How green is your future? What is your vision of a sustainable future? How does climate change fit?
- The Big Picture is greater than the sum of our actions. How do we know we are moving in the right direction, together?
- Measure what matters. How do you measure success?
- Great things are happening. How are you reversing habitat loss? How is local nature helping you get climate-smart? Who are your green people?
- The Big Picture belongs to everyone. How would you like to be connected to the Big Picture?
Our community includes conservation, community, First Nations, government, land, water, farm, health, business, cultural, urban and many other groups and individuals who care.
Connect to grow a healthy future in Canada’s deep south. Join the discussion. Share your story.
Annual General Meeting 2017 with Elections
- Now accepting nominations for individuals and groups for positions on the Board
Strategy Sessions: $25 Members / $50 Non-Members / $60 after June 15 / $250+ Sponsor
Membership: $50 Individual / $75 Professional / $100 Friend / $250 Canopy Group / $1,000+ Super Canopy
Subsidies available for registration and travel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation Works is in downtown London near King and Richmond St / bus and train stations
If driving, note that King St. is 1-way. Paid parking lots are beside the building or across the street. (Street parking is 2 hours only.)
We will be gathering in the Solutions Lab and Commons on the main floor.