photo: Stefan Weber
Funds Available: Species at Risk Partnerships on Agricultural Lands
The Species at Risk Partnerships on Agricultural Lands (SARPAL) Program will have a 2022 intake that will open on February 14 at 9am and close on February 18 at 5pm, or as soon as funds are fully allocated. Applications are now available on the OSCIA website.
2022 important dates:
- Intake opens: February 14, 2022, at 9:00 AM
- Intake closes: February 18, 2022, at 5:00 PM or as soon as funds are fully allocated
- Eligible invoice dates: April 1 to December 15, 2022
- Claim deadline: December 15, 2022
- 50% cost-share level, to a maximum of $20,000 per farm business
- First come, first served (the program will close as soon as funds are fully allocated)
- Up to $50/acre for delayed haying projects
- Up to $50/tree for tree planting projects
- Up to $11.50/m of permanent fence and $2.45/m for temporary fence
- Up to a maximum of $2,000 in in-kind
- Tree Service Agreements for spring 2023 tree planting
- Conservation Agreements must be signed between the producer and Environment and Climate Change Canada. These agreements will ensure habitat protection for SAR.
The SARPAL brochure and applications are available here: https://www.ontariosoilcrop.org/oscia-programs/sarpal/.
If you have questions about the SARPAL program, please contact us at email@example.com or 519-826-4214