A Vision for My Wild Green Home - April 2020
To our incredible Expo community,
Since March 13, we have all had many challenges, but we have heard remarkable stories of resilience in our community! We thank-you for your commitment to a green future and consideration as we review our options for Go Wild Grow Wild Green Expo 2020.
We are pleased to update you about a new design for Expo 2020 shaped to support you, our community and more participants safely at home.
As a registered participant, you will be automatically enrolled and offered new opportunities as outlined below but please reach out if you have questions. We look forward to going on this adventure with you.
My Wild Green Home 2020
Our team is excited to announce that we will be hosting My Wild Green Home 2020 in the cloud, to bring you the same great exposure, networking and content that we have built together over 5 years of Go Wild Grow Wild Green Expo. Watch for amazing cloud adventures to go, grow and get green safely at home, in partnership with our incredible and resilient community. Let’s connect 10,000 people with green actions at home in 2020. Together we are a growing movement for a healthy planet and a green future.
Together, let’s dive into the possible and grow our green community at home!
GO on deep green cloud adventures, with local to global guides, over 8 months
GROW with healthy garden seeds, wildlife garden stories, Wild Garden Parties
GET GREEN with green living zone gear, tips, green home projects + support local green business!
How? We envision:
- An interactive platform to connect 10,000+ green, active people, groups and businesses
- 8-month sponsor and exhibitor showcase across 20+ cloud events
- Green exhibitor features to connect your events, resources, products, programs, fundraising and pop-ups to more people – using our tech or yours
- Local wildlife of course!
- Guest speakers and interactive virtual workshops featuring Indigenous, community, environmental, business and research partners for all ages
- Special offers and unique adventures in the cloud for participants
- Wild Child at Home featuring backyard fun
- Wild volunteer and ambassador opportunities at home
- Flexible and equitable access across multiple channels, building on existing programs
- Special invitations to new friends and diverse networks to join the community
- Mobile tools to choose your healthy planet at home action to restore our future by 2030 with our community of partners
- The 10 K healthy neighbourhood challenge – let’s connect 10,000 people for green actions at home, together.
What do you imagine?
Our commitment to you:
- Exceptional – Our aim, as always, is to curate a unique local wild green experience for the Carolinian Zone, that 25% of Canadians call home
- Targeted – Our proven communications strategy will help you reach new supporters and clients and deepen engagement at home through target marketing to the 70% of Ontarians who care about the environment and local green, active people.
- Benefits – We will provide you with virtual benefits with similar or greater impact to what we have promised you. Our combined social media followers are triple the number of attendees for the 2019 Expo. Our cloud reach is expected to grow with increased exposure over 8 months.
- Savings – When you stay with us in 2020, you will receive a special discount for Expo 2021
- Bonus – As a thank-you for staying part of the community in 2020, we offer you a My Wild Garden Party Kit for supporting your employees, members or network at home in May.
So what’s next? We’ll be launching soon, but we can’t do this without you.
We need your help!
- Stay with us. We will automatically enroll you in My Wild Green Home 2020 with your Expo 2020 fee or contribution PLUS provide special discounts for Expo 2021. However, we understand if you need to leave the community at any time.
- Share your ideas and feedback (even it is just a thumbs up!) so we can create this unique, customized experience together.
- Share the gift of time – We’re aiming for a June launch but we need to be flexible to adjust to new challenges as they arise. We are working hard on the details and will share updates and opportunities as they are confirmed. We greatly appreciate your patience.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value and thank every member of our community, from small non-profits to major companies for caring about a healthy environment. We want to help be as sustainable as possible.
We are confident with your input, we will shape My Wild Green Home 2020 to support our community at home, engage new friends, create an experience like no other and continue to grow a green future – at home, together.
The Wild Green Team:
Skylar Franke and Leah Derikx, London Environmental Network
Jay Stanford and Greg Sandle, City of London
Kathryn McLeod and Michelle Kanter, Carolinian Canada
Take the In The Zone Challenge to Grow Canada's Biggest Wildlife Garden
Your garden can grow a green future for wildlife and people in your neighbourhood. Get Healthy Garden Points. Join community. Explore nature. Share. Help wildlife. Get climate-smart. Count your garden in today. Start now BEFORE you plant.