My Wild Green Home 2020
Watch for it!
Our team is excited to announce My Wild Green Home 2020, a 3-season virtual expo, coming soon, to bring you the same great energy, exposure, networking and content that we have built together over 5 years with the Go Wild Grow Wild Green Expo community. Imagine connecting year-long with 10,000 people to plant the seeds of a healthy planet, when we need it most.
Together, let’s dive into the possible.
GO on wild adventures at home, with local to global virtual guides from May to December
GROW wildlife gardens at home with virtual Wild Garden Parties and seeds for Canada’s Biggest Wildlife Garden
GREEN your life with eco-friendly gear, home projects and local business in the Green Zone
3 Seasons for a Healthy Planet
Watch for amazing virtual cloud adventures with our incredible community of partners over 3 seasons.
- An interactive platform to connect 10,000+ green, active people, groups and businesses
- 3-season virtual expo hub with sponsor and exhibitor showcase across 20+ virtual events
- Green exhibitor features to connect your events, resources, products, programs, fundraising and pop-ups to more people – using our tech or yours
- Guest speakers and interactive virtual workshops featuring Indigenous, community, environmental, business and research partners for all ages
- Special offers and unique adventures for participants
- Wild Child at Home featuring backyard fun and wildlife teachings
- Wild volunteer and ambassador opportunities at home with WWF-Canada, Carolinian Canada and In the Zone.
- Flexible and equitable access across multiple channels, building on existing programs
- Mobile tools to choose your healthy planet at home action to restore our future by 2030 with our community of partners
- Content that directs viewers and participants to your business or group
- Information, techniques and actions to become part of the solution for London’s climate emergency
- Information about how to do the Project Neutral (climate change) calculator at home and learn to live more sustainably and keep money in your pocket
- Tours and webinars on reducing waste, what happens at City recycling facilities and EnviroDepot
- Webinars and promotion about Green Building Renovation Tips and savings co-hosted with local groups and local experts
- Virtual workshops or tours with link to your business e.g. construction, renovation & demolition material recycling, composting, green renovation
- Climate-Smart Yard calculator and tips with links to your business
- Healthy Gardens with In the Zone – exposure to 3,000+ green active people at home PLUS engage your employees at home by connecting your business
- Corporate Leaders for growing Canada’s Biggest Wildlife Garden
So what’s next?
We’ll be launching soon, but we can’t do this without you. Share your ideas and feedback so we can create this unique, customized experience together. We will be posting a survey to gather these ideas.
Since March 13, we have all had many challenges and changes, but we have heard remarkable stories of resilience in our community! And we are changing too in response. We are pleased to update you about a new design for Expo 2020 shaped to support you, our community and more participants safely at home!
We value and thank every member of our community, from small non-profits to major companies for caring about a healthy environment. With your input, we will collectively shape My Wild Green Home 2020 to support our community at home, engage new friends, create an experience like no other and continue to grow a green future, together.
The Go Wild, Grow Wild Green Expo Team:
London Environmental Network
City of London