- Who We Are
- Support Carolinian Canada
- News and Events
Nominate by January 11, 2016
Send your nomination by mail, email, or through the online form below.
- Individual – a person who has contributed exceptional work towards the conservation of natural heritage within the Carolinian life zone.
- Group - an organization, partnership or project that has contributed greatly towards the conservation of natural heritage within the Carolinian life zone. For example, a group may be a community group, government agency, municipality, business, media, professional network, coalition etc. that has incorporated conservation into its agenda. A group can be nominated for a specific project such as a program, publication or event. Be sure to clearly state the name of the project in this case
- Youth - A new category to encourage youth participation in the environment. Nominees may be an individual or a group, project or partnership that is driven by youth.
- Lifetime Achievement - is not awarded every year. A nominee can be a group or individual that has contributed exceptionally over many years.
Nominators: Individuals or groups should not nominate themselves or projects that they have been involved in. Recognition of a job well done should come from an independent third party.
Repeat Award: Receiving one Carolinian Canada Conservation Award does not preclude receiving another one in the future for different work and/or in different categories (i.e. individual and lifetime achievement awards). Awards may be given to the same nominee more than once for different achievements (i.e. a group could receive two different awards at different times for different projects).
Nomination Form: Be Complete & Concise. Nominators should provide enough information in the 2 page Nomination Form to describe why the nominee should receive a conservation award. The form should be complete with every aspect that should be considered by the awards committee.
Download Nomination Guidelines
Attachments are optional and restricted to:
- One photo of the nominee
- One photo of the nominee's conservation work
- A brief document on any type (eg. brochure, media, letter of recommendation)
Submission: Email submission (including attachments) is preferred to email@example.com Items that cannot be emailed, send 4 copies separately by mail to:
Carolinian Canada Awards,1017 Western Rd., London ON N6G 1G5
Ceremony: Recipients will be announced and Conservation Awards will be presented at the Carolinian Canada Annual General Meeting.