- Who We Are
- Support Carolinian Canada
- News and Events
Policies and Guiding Documents
The Coalition is made up of individual and group members. Each has one vote.
- A group member should designate a representative and an alternate.
- A family is made up of two or more individual members, each with a vote.
- An individual may also be a group representative, thereby having 2 votes: one personal vote and one vote for their group at member's meetings.
- All members must be approved by the Board
The Carolinian Canada Board consists of 9- 18 directors with a balance between individual and group members.
- All Directors are individual members of the Coalition. Additionally some are supported by a group.
- Each Director has one vote at board meetings.
- Board groups include those groups that nominate a Director and accept support responsibilities for that member as a representative of their group.
- Candidates shall normally be elected from a slate prepared by the Executive Committee. In addition, a candidate can be nominated by two members.
- Directors shall serve a full three (3) year term, once renewable, with at least a one (1) year break in service before eligibility is renewed.
- The Board convenes quarterly
Committees are reviewed annually by the board and appointed from time to time. Standing Committees include:
- Executive Committee
- Audit Committee
- Awards Committee
- Science Advisory Committee